Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
fate and destiny
ReplyDeletecant be planned,so
live life with flow
cheers
its complicated... :P
DeleteVery well written Sarabjeet!
ReplyDeletethanks Amit... :)
DeleteBeautiful lines.. well done
ReplyDeletethanku Abhinav... :)
Deletexactly :)
ReplyDeleteyooo... :)
DeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteAmazing the way you framed this fact with perfect words :)
thanku so much Simran... :)
DeleteSarabjeet.. your Haiku is getting better and better . Love this one. Very crisp:)
ReplyDeleteThanku so much Kajal... :)
DeleteYes, you are getting better..this is really good!
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks Ana... :)
DeleteYou are rocking with Haiku :)
ReplyDeletewell done bro.
;) thanku-thanku... ;)
DeleteWOWO.. AWESOME and what a true statement .. blaming fate for the destiny when we forget what we have done
ReplyDeleteBikram's
@Bikram...thanks...:)
DeleteThat was really profound. Brilliant one.
ReplyDeleteThanks Raj... :)
Deletehaikus are so tough to word
ReplyDeletethis is a good one
Thanku so much Sujatha... :)
DeleteWhoa! Deep... lovely... and intense!
ReplyDeleteAll in three sentences... amazing!
@pranita... thanks... :)
DeleteGood one. Haikus are tough, and you seem to be mastering it day by day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leo... :)
Deletewell said... and well framed !
ReplyDeleteThanku Alka... :)
Deletebeautiful lines.... :)
ReplyDeleteThanku Saikat... :)
DeleteAnother set of amazing lines from the Haiku King :)
ReplyDeletehaha...Thanks a Lot Arnab... :)
DeleteSarabjit - very beautifully said !!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Sangeeta... :)
Deletegood one..enjoyed reading. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow. Just wow.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't be more perfect :).
So beautiful Cynosure jhi :).
Its always good to get complimented from the person from you got inspired... :P
DeleteThanku so much... :)
True words...
ReplyDeletefate and destiny ever so entwined,
in a porcelain future we designed
-ur latest follower
Thanks Autopublie...Nice to see u here... :)
DeleteI love this one! Very meaningful!!
ReplyDeleteKeep going on like this! B)
Thanks a lot my friend... :)
DeleteDeed by deed we build our fate. Is that it?
ReplyDeleteFate Has Blessed Them
Exactly... :)
DeleteTrue. both fate and destiny, it depends on us.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...:)
Deletewell written!
ReplyDelete