I spent my childhood next to a gurudwara in Ludhiana..morng and evng..I will be there..for 'Kadah Prasad' and seva too..I can relate to this so well.. thanks Sarab..
Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
eagerness to end with neglected efforts; leaves us with only despair Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: If we don't give required efforts to the task to which we're desperate to complete; at the end despair is the only thing we're left with...
Photo by: JAVMORCAS How far it may start, waves hits the shore; fruits of your deeds will reach your soul Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: Your acts become the drops which initiate the waves...whether good or bad...it depends on your act...and its intensity too depends on how big is the drop...
I spent my childhood next to a gurudwara in Ludhiana..morng and evng..I will be there..for 'Kadah Prasad' and seva too..I can relate to this so well.. thanks Sarab..
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks RS... :)
Deleteso well written sarab ... i m smiling and smiling :)
ReplyDeletethanks a lot Surbhi...anyways y u smiling dear...???
DeleteWow! It's so inspiring!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome Diana... :)
DeleteAbstract ideas beautifully appeal to the senses!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Gemma... :)
DeleteGod bless you for writng such a beautiful Haiku..! Very peaceful...!!! :)
ReplyDeletethanku so much dear...GOD bless u too... :)
DeleteLovely and devotional haiku. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Ellecee...GOD bless you... :)
DeleteVery beautiful..:) Let his blessings shower on all of us :)
ReplyDeleteHe's always with all of us...Thanks Valli...GOD bless u... :)
Deletelovely and spiritual haiku ~ painting is very expressive and done well ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeletethanks a lot Carol...
Deletenamaste... :)
Your Haiku's are really nice :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog header was like love at first sight :)
Alcina-Afixxion Addixt
Thats so sweet of you Alcina...thanks... :)
Deletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeletethanks Dipa... :)
DeleteBeautiful..
ReplyDeleteWell painted..
Baisakhi diya lakh lakh vadhaiyan :)
Thanks Simran...Same to u... :)
DeleteSo divine Gurunak devji's Aura ...mera shat shat naman...
ReplyDeleteGOD bless u dear... :)
Deletevery peaceful to read , it is always nice when poetry can bring a smile!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Kizmet... :)
DeleteReally soothing.. and I like the painting! So you can paint too huh ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy baisakhi dear!
XOXO!
haha...one of my timepasses... :P
Deletethanks Fida...Happy Baisakhi to you too... :)
Wow! you paint too..super!
ReplyDeletehaha...thanku-thanku... :)
Delete