2 see tons of steel concrete being razed down is indeed mesmerizing albeit a gruesome one, hw can God ask sumone to seek revenge on his behalf...Al-Qaeda is indeed an institution of madmen..... As far as d Haiku is concerned wat can i say..three powerful lines.. :)
I think most of us here would call it a cowardly act of murder. The word I would use to describe how I felt as those towers came down, bringing our way of life down with them, is stunned. I was stunned with horror.
Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
eagerness to end with neglected efforts; leaves us with only despair Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: If we don't give required efforts to the task to which we're desperate to complete; at the end despair is the only thing we're left with...
true belief comes with faith; never doubt in Him Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: Doubt and faith cannot exists together...one has to be sacrificed for the other... :)
So meaningful only in 3 lines, with least words. I couldn't think, mesmerize with this angle too.
ReplyDeleteThat was the one sad incident that took place,americans learnt their lessons, and we are yet to..
ReplyDeleteYou have thought it well.. a different angle here..lessons to remember..
ReplyDeleteI loved the contrast here. mesmerize i used to connect to something wonderful and facinating..ya i stood hypnotized too,,,
ReplyDeleteOut of the box rendition of this prompt... very true... the incident always hovers a sense of darkness inside!
ReplyDeletetragic
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteNo religion encourages violence!...Its just people have gone mad...
Sweet escape
Wow!
ReplyDeleteAgain you are with something so different ! :)
2 see tons of steel concrete being razed down is indeed mesmerizing albeit a gruesome one, hw can God ask sumone to seek revenge on his behalf...Al-Qaeda is indeed an institution of madmen.....
ReplyDeleteAs far as d Haiku is concerned wat can i say..three powerful lines.. :)
awesome haiku ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleteany war that kills innocent people , and is targetted towards innocent HOW CAN THAT BE JIHAAAD...
ReplyDeletein the attack more outsiders died then americans itself ...
Bikram's
Jihaad? Killing in the name of God?
ReplyDeleteI think most of us here would call it a cowardly act of murder. The word I would use to describe how I felt as those towers came down, bringing our way of life down with them, is stunned. I was stunned with horror.
I think the whole world was mesmerised...
ReplyDeleteMesmerize