Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
this one of your best haiku and the one i liked most.!!
ReplyDeleteso true!!
great one, Sarabjeet! :)
Very very nice Sarabjeet...! You write the simple truth of life in a very beautiful manner! :)
ReplyDeleteGive me a prey or let me be the prey.. a prayer from ancient times.. Sarab..that's how it is.. you have beautifully crafted a great truth..
ReplyDeleteThe stark reality of life . Very well captured :-)
ReplyDeleteA fact of life, to be sure.
ReplyDeletevery creatively expressed ~ life ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleteIt's the cycle of life ~
ReplyDeleteThis question always make me restless, cycle of life and death, expression with perfect words.
ReplyDeleteWow..
ReplyDeleteA question asked so perfectly.
Wow..
Awesome one Sarabjit Ji :).
I have no answers :D :).
this was too good...so deep and thought provoking yet so true..never thought of it this way
ReplyDeleteindeed.... beautiful
ReplyDeleteSomeday, I suppose, I will become a meal for worms!
ReplyDelete“The Way Goes On”
“A Dozen Wonders”
Well done. The cycle of life ... in just a few words.
ReplyDeleteThis is very thoughtful one...beautifully penned
ReplyDeleteThe cycle of life is not always understandable to humans -- but nonetheless part of nature. Nicely done!! Day 17 ~~ Answers
ReplyDeletethat is such a precious wonder, many past and present civilizations are of the same mind .... nothing is wasted and everything is a gift, this is a great message you've shared!
ReplyDeletei like the second one...nice haiku! thanks for sharing...
ReplyDelete