Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
makes one ponder... profound thoughts, Sarab..
ReplyDeletenice set.. :)
thanks Jayanth... :)
DeleteA different depiction of hope... a gr8 one! :)
ReplyDeleteThanku so much Pranita... :D :D
DeleteMy fingers are crossed..May I find an answer..:) Well done ..
ReplyDeleteThanku sir...good luck for the answer... ;):P
Deletei always cross my fingers when i wish something :)nice 1 :)
ReplyDeletehaha...lol...
Deletethanks dear... :)
Fingers crossed is known everywhere - many different answers I think. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteThanku Ellecee... :D :D
Deletecontemplative haiku ~ all in the 'eyes of the beholder' ~ lovely ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleterightly said...thanks Carol... :)
DeleteI can only hope for the lucky omen ~
ReplyDeleteThant should be the only thing one must be hoping for... :)
Deleteso apt... Keeping fingers crossed are indeed an lucky omen for hope..loved it. Very profiund
ReplyDeleteThats what I doubt on... :P
Deletethanks Kajal... :)
Well mused - I'll go with superstition, it's bad luck not to. Here's hoping!
ReplyDeleteexactly man...don't stop hoping...coz hope dies...everything dies... ;)
DeleteGreat one. Very deep and meaningful. Thank you for sharing this with us and being part of this challenge.
ReplyDeleteNamaste
Thanks KP...you're most welcome...I'm loving it... :)
Deletenice one.... but i haiku has to be in 3 lines right!!.. if i am not wrong!!!
ReplyDeletethanks Sahi...
Deleteyou're right...haiku are of 3 lines and in my post i've written 3 haiku... :)
beautifully written...fingers crossed, a lucky omen or just a superstition ?
ReplyDeleteNice lines..keep writing
Bless ya!!
Thank you so much Harshita...GOD bless u too... :)
DeleteThis is beautiful!....we are all superstitious at times!
ReplyDelete100% agreed... :)
Delete:) anxious about superstition?
ReplyDeletehaha...really...??? :P
Deleteomen, anxiety or superstition, if it serves a purpose it's all for good. Like the transition and appreciate the attempt to deviate.
ReplyDeleteYeaaahhh...at last only thing that matters is the result...thanks LEO PAW... :)
DeleteSuch an inspirational Haiku..:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mohinee... :)
DeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteApplause for your haiku :)
So sweet of you Simran...thanks dear... :)
Deletethanks Rama... :)
ReplyDeletethanks... :)
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I'm sure of is: Superstition is not hope!
ReplyDeleteTell Me, Sister Crow
agreed... :)
DeleteAnxiousness I think, less of superstition, Cynosure! Anxiosness in anticipation! Great verse!
ReplyDeleteHank
you got it right... ;)
Deletethanks... :)
Beautiful Haiku :)
ReplyDeleteThanku Neha... :)
Deletewow!!! wat a haiku:)
ReplyDeletethanku so much Geeta... :)
Deletefingers crossed.. have to decide..
ReplyDeleteabsolutely... :)
Delete