Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
A very awareness spreading thought this haiku spreads...! Very nice Sarabjeet.. Cheers :)
ReplyDeleteaah!! you take peculiar and tough themes for your haiku!! and you do the job very well, always! loved it! :)
ReplyDeleteyes,.. all of nature is such!
oooooooooooooooohhhh
ReplyDeletei like that comparison the polar bear having fun and the poor moneky almost frozen..
Bikram's
...far fetched! Great...Sarabjeet!!
ReplyDeleteIt has a message and does total justice to the word white :)
ReplyDeleteA very nice haiku!
very true quoted, and the images are apt :) nice bro!!
ReplyDeleteVery true!....Good one :)
ReplyDeleteJust want to inform you....I'm getting malware alert when I'm visiting your blog.....And my antivirus is pointing to the signature url as threat..
ReplyDeletehmmm v true sarabjeet !
ReplyDelete:) good thinking
ReplyDeletewell done ... a great haiku with so deep message :)keep going :P :P ;)
ReplyDeletetrue !the same situation impacts people differently.
ReplyDelete