Beyoooooooooooootiful Haiku... I lovvvvd it!!! Terrific!!! I can't decide which i liked better! Well done Sarbjeet... :) Shower of rejuvenation - A Haiku
eagerness to end with neglected efforts; leaves us with only despair Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: If we don't give required efforts to the task to which we're desperate to complete; at the end despair is the only thing we're left with...
Photo by: JAVMORCAS How far it may start, waves hits the shore; fruits of your deeds will reach your soul Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: Your acts become the drops which initiate the waves...whether good or bad...it depends on your act...and its intensity too depends on how big is the drop...
true belief comes with faith; never doubt in Him Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: Doubt and faith cannot exists together...one has to be sacrificed for the other... :)
Beyoooooooooooootiful Haiku... I lovvvvd it!!! Terrific!!! I can't decide which i liked better! Well done Sarbjeet... :)
ReplyDeleteShower of rejuvenation - A Haiku
Very wise from a young mind like yours...keep on the good work sarab..
ReplyDeleteLoved the concept with complementing pic...
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your haiku and they both portray some true facts of life. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSuch wisdom and photo so appropriate ~thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleteI like that mirror...very nice set ~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's true that we ignore some known powerful facts of life! and take them for granted!
Fuddling thoughts
Well penned...the ideas as expressed and the images. I particularly like the second haiku.
ReplyDelete"We create our own
ReplyDeletefuture".. Very true!
Well said and written :)
ReplyDeleteNice written.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, in the mirror of life, it's ALL there!
ReplyDeleteSeeking Clarity—and Shadows