Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
So true...it's the end result that matters :)
ReplyDeleteKeep writing
Take care
:)
You are doing so well..results matter..indeed..
ReplyDeletevictory in the end is what matters...
ReplyDeleteSo true... i cant help envying the lucky ones though! ;) Very beautiful haiku Sarabjeet :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you ~
ReplyDeleteI love this one! So true!
ReplyDeleteExcellent. So true.
ReplyDeleteVery nicely put, and you are in total comfort when u write 3-5-3, brilliant!
ReplyDeletelovely haiku ~ and so true ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeletethe bottom line!!
ReplyDeleteTrue, Really at the end of the day....Result matters.....Fact!..Lovely haiku!
ReplyDeleteUnexpected one, loved it Cyno.
ReplyDeleteant bhala to sab bhala :) :D
ReplyDeletealways thats why they say .. ONE more round .. the BELL did not ring yet ..
ReplyDeleteBikram's