What hard times.. dear.. God has never deserted anyone.. hard times only mean some hard lessons from God...through some hard methods.. As a haiky well done.. RS:)
I completely agree with you RS and also I'm not denying your statement...but times comes when we're the only one left suffering... anyways...just another debatable topic... ;) Thanks... :)
Yeaahhh...A couple of days ago I literally realized that in Life "What goes around comes back around"... ;) When I left for B.Tech., I never imagined that I'll be able to meet any of my buddies until and unless I get back to Kanpur and that I knew is not possible as because my father shifted to Bhopal. But that's not the way...Life is never so cruel with us...Last year, when I was doing my summer internship, one of my friend got sick and had to break his journey and luckily it was at my new hometown Bhopal...That was the first time I met someone from my school time... and now after 4 years...when I'm at the other corner of the country, I met another friend of mine, Vinamra Misra ... It felt like something which can't be explained. I was stunned for a moment. Just roaming around in a mall and suddenly you see someone whom you haven't seen in 4 years. Actually I was too upset when I completed my under-graduation that I won't be able to meet a...
eagerness to end with neglected efforts; leaves us with only despair Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: If we don't give required efforts to the task to which we're desperate to complete; at the end despair is the only thing we're left with...
Photo by: JAVMORCAS How far it may start, waves hits the shore; fruits of your deeds will reach your soul Written for: Haiku-Heights(part of The April Heights Month) PS: Your acts become the drops which initiate the waves...whether good or bad...it depends on your act...and its intensity too depends on how big is the drop...
What hard times.. dear.. God has never deserted anyone.. hard times only mean some hard lessons from God...through some hard methods.. As a haiky well done.. RS:)
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you RS and also I'm not denying your statement...but times comes when we're the only one left suffering...
Deleteanyways...just another debatable topic... ;)
Thanks... :)
sometimes, with some people, it does happen..
ReplyDeleteagain, well put...
mine's here : http://blackandwhiteheart.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/mine-self-exile-haiku-3/
thanks Jayanth... :)
DeleteHard times come and go...it makes us feel deserted but hopefully we can overcome ~
ReplyDeletehard times always come up with new lessons... :)
DeleteYou always give us thoughtful haiku. I like the line "bereft of loved ones" because sometimes despite ourselves we feel this way.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
you are right Ellecee...thanks... :)
DeleteThere is an enigmatic beauty in tragedy! Sometimes, physical pain is just when the spirit flowers with exquisite beauty!
ReplyDeletea very deep thought GW...beautifully put up...thanks... :)
Deleteeverything is grace...even hard times...
ReplyDeleteyeahh...exactly... :)
Deleteloving yourself is an art and learning this art will never let anyone feel deserted ...as a haiku
ReplyDeletegood thought :)
@surbhi...as I've mentioned earlier, at some stage you'll need some for sure...no matter how much you love someone... :)
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThanks Krishna... :)
DeleteI am left feeling bereft after reading this! :)
ReplyDeleteDeserted Branches
hahaha...That was indeed a nice one MMT...thanks...loved it... :)
DeleteRide the waves of loss ~ part of life ~ well written haiku ~thanks, namaste, ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks AMD... :)
Deletehmmmm
ReplyDeletec'est la vie!
completely agree... :)
Deletesuch is life my friend , people usually desert us when the time if tough...
ReplyDeletetough times teach us a lot ..
Bikram's
rightly said Bikram...very true... :)
DeleteHow true! Described the fact of life :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
Thanks Valli...You are welcome... :D
DeleteBitter truth of life!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, nicely penned as always!:)
Wonderful haiku, very spiritual.
ReplyDeleteThanks KP... :)
Deleteu r right Ashwini...that's the perfect time to know who are true to us...thanks... :)
ReplyDeleteI agree absolutely, beautifully expressed Cyno.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mohinee... :)
DeleteHard times are part and parcel of life.. Cynosure image and words..
ReplyDeleteThanku So much SIS... :)
DeleteGrief, although part of life, is often a hard hurdle to overcome!
ReplyDeleterightly said Becca...thanks... :)
DeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletethanku Amit... :)
DeleteLucky are those who finds people to support at the hardest of times in life.
ReplyDeleteThough it rings a sad note, its a beautiful hakiu. loved it.
Thanks LP... :)
Deletehard times are depressing but we gotta move on...TIME HEALS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Work...Keep it up